cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleting devices on my account

Hi I have 6 devices on my account that are old. How do I delete them? 

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

You don't, the process changed some time ago. There is no longer a monthly device change limit. They will drop off the list as and when you use other devices. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

If you contact chat they can clear them down.  Only necessary if you have a device that someone else is using without your permission.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@SweetBlitz wrote:

If you contact chat they can clear them down.  Only necessary if you have a device that someone else is using without your permission.

In which case it would be advisable to change the login password also. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @redchiz1 @SweetBlitz 

Yes indeed. And also set a Payment PIN.

You can actually blow unwanted users away yourself, as an option while changing your password; but it blows all your wanted users away too, so you have to reset them. And while it neutralises the unwanted user, his device entry remains until it rolls off the bottom as you use other devices, so there is much to be said for having the Live Chat people do it for you,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.