cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleting/De-activating account

I am trying to remove my account from the now TV system. I signed up for a free trial and it didn't work, so wasn't able to use the free trial for the entertainment pass, and also wasn't able to cancel the pass because apparently I didn't have one in the first place, despite being allowed to create the account and enter my credit card details.

I am now trying to remove my account completely so that I don't get charged after the "free trial" (which I don't have) ends and they start billing my account. However, it is near to impossible to delete your account. I've followed every step, including going through the online chat system which takes you in circles and doesn't actually allow you to get through to an actual person, and the phone lines section is completely misleading as it's not clear how much it costs to phone them.

Can anyone help please? I really need to close down my account, it's not right for now TV to be able to have my personal information on their database if I don't want it to be.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how do I delete my account please 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Send an email to customer support using the address in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help