cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete account

Hello, I want to remove my now Tv account as it takes bills off my card details, and I don't use now Tv anymore. So I want remove it asap.
Thanks.
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous User
Not applicable

After talking to a cusomer service representative for the nth time, I was able to discover that someone had been accessing my account from an old TV that I had sold. I had changed the password but that was useless: the guy with my TV was still able to access my account unless he signed out. The customer representative (very helpful) was able to deactivate my account forever.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has been happening to me also. I keep being charged. They assure me it’s cancelled but didn’t say how I can delete my account. We need to be able to delete our accounts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User well... your a bit shtoopid then arent u... sign out of everything on your tv before you sell it!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

delete  accont

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have never used this and it’s taking money out my bank please delete 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete my account and give me my refund for the cinema membership that I never a accepted 

Thankyou 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the email address from the post directly up from yours. Send customer support an email.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

In the careful reading that you no doubt gave to:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Getting-started-on-the-Community/m-p/525297/thread-id/16459

before posting here, I think you might have missed:-

What kind of support is available here?

Our members are customers just like you so while they’ll be able to offer great advice on more common issues and help you troubleshoot any problems they won’t be able to help with any billing issues, changes to your account or service.

All of the above are covered in the very comprehensive Help, including how to get in touch with Now if you have exhausted the Help resources provided; but the instructions on how to do this are not always easy to find, and we might encourage Now to provide better clarification in these areas.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I need delete this is to much money close that please