cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Delete Account Please

Hi,

I cancelled my membership within the trial period, and over 3 months I have been billed the NOW TV Boost option. I am mortified that I have paid £45+ for a membership I haven't used & was supposed to be cancelled. Today, to prevent this from reoccurring I have had to follow through the cancellation process *twice* to cancel the basic, and once to cancel the boost. I was asked over three times "do I really want to cancel" before reaching the final page which felt unnecessary and misleading.

I have no trust in my details using this service and want my account deleted immediately. There aren't even any credit card details stored in my account so how did they take the money?!

Under GDPR laws in the UK, surely it should not be so difficult for a customer to find contact details of a company or cancel/delete their own account details.

Please could someone forward the email address that I need to contact to ensure NOW TV delete and do not store my details?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Customerservices@ NowTV.com (omit the space)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Customerservices@ NowTV.com (omit the space)

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Roy, fingers crossed this works! 🙂