cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Debit card keeps being removed

Since the web form to make a complaint leads to an error, I'm having to post here!

Every month my debit card gets removed from my account by yourselves, which leads to bills going unpaid and eventually threatening emails that I'm going to be cut off.

I've had multiple discussions with customer services of which each time I get fobbed off with a different excuse that it's not their fault.

The last excuse was that my bank is the one who keeps requesting this removal, however I've spoke to them and they've confirmed that is not true, and the bank rep does not believe that's something they could do if they wanted to.

Therefore I am once again asking you to fix the problem. I'm completely fed up with having to put my card back on my account for both broadband and TV.

I'll also hold out hope that you'll honour the discounted sports pack which was removed due to missed payment which was also not my fault.

Looking forward to your next excuse,

Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your complaint will simply go unheard because this is a custom get forum. 
Best option is to send an email to customer support using the address in the below picture.

398C56D1-2C8E-4960-B262-E78A14797E96.jpeg

Or you can try live chat, just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your complaint will simply go unheard because this is a custom get forum. 
Best option is to send an email to customer support using the address in the below picture.

398C56D1-2C8E-4960-B262-E78A14797E96.jpeg

Or you can try live chat, just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 

Unfortunately it was the chat that directed me here as another option to the web form!