cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Day pass

I paid for the day pass so I could watch rugby today and as of yet I've not seen a single bit because for some reason it don't work. 

I've got no loading signs, no way of actually playing it and when I've looked for a way of getting help there's no numbers and the online chat just constantly loads or says there's no internet connection.

The fact my payment has been taken I think I should be able to at least watch what I wanted. I've tried to find a way to get a refund but nothing I have seen actually helps with that either. If I get a response from someone it would great but not holding my breath!! 

NEVER BOTHERING WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN. Ripoff 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lucky you didn't buy a week pass - charged £13 to look at web page & nothing happensnot the sort of outfit you would get a refund from

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

lucky you didn't buy a week pass - charged £13 to look at web page & nothing happensnot the sort of outfit you would get a refund from

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd be fuming but it's not like it would make a difference as you can't seem to complain either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also suuffered again on Saturday. Now tv is a rip off outfit. over sells allocated space, takes payment from punters, fails to provide access, smiles all the way to bank. i suspect Sky to be willing partner.

Disgusted

RKS

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They can direct you  to other pages however  - films etc ,  to buy other passes  - I wonder if they also don't work - good at taking money off you though  - can't fault them for that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have skyF1 and most sky channels cant afford the full skysports package.

I Paid for a day pass to watch rugby EndvSA the first half was watchable the second half all ive seen its Now TVs green,blue, orange and purple spinning dots. Im sat n a 100mb line nothing else in the house earing bandwidth, ive rebooted and reset the complete system, Ive ran a speedtest my download speed is 48.0 ping 40ms upload 17.2 loss -% and its just hanging there and locked everything up. What a total waste. Sort it it out lads or im gonn a the pub to watch it next week cos im not paying for this crap service being out of pocket and seen just 40 mins of play.