cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Current entertainment pass & annual pass

I am considering buying the Black Friday 12 month entertainment pass but I already have 2 months worth of voucher applied which doesnt end until January 18. Will I lose this if I buy it ? The dates shown when I go through to purchase indicate that the 12 month offer will start now and end Nov 18 therefore indicating that I will lose the 2 months that I currently have ??

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Expert 2

You'll be able to appply in the 30 day period before current pass expires; new one will run from expiry of old.
New ones have a 12 month validity regards applying them; incidentally who's offering a 12 month pass??

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User, @Geluk If you’re looking at Now TV’s own Black Friday offer, it states the the pass starts immediatly. So if you still have time left on your current pass (mine runs until Feb) you will probably lose the remainder of your current pass. Either that or the system will refuse the purchase.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_Weinreb wrote:

@Anonymous User, @Geluk If you’re looking at Now TV’s own Black Friday offer, it states the the pass starts immediatly. So if you still have time left on your current pass (mine runs until Feb) you will probably lose the remainder of your current pass. Either that or the system will refuse the purchase.

Reading of other people's experiences in a couple of other threads, it appears that the system will refuse the purchase if you are already on an offer (either on Cinema or on Entertainment) that has more than 30 days to run.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday

Wlat

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am not sure that you will be eligible, due to that you are currently on a voucher offer that doesn't expire until the 18th January 2018.

Have a read of this thread where other customers like you are currently under an offer and have spoken to live chat to see if there is anyway that they could add this 12 month Black Friday offer to their existing account.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Now-TV-Black-Friday-Bundle/td-p/448788