cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit

Hi all, I was told that I am given £55 for delayed installation of broadband, and was told it would apply in my next payment. However when I login my account, I cannot see any credit or any change in my account and payment page.

1⃣️Does anyone know how to check my credit or when will I receive it?

2⃣️My monthly payment is below £55, am I able to separate the credit in different payments?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Towards the top of the My Payments & Bills section on your NowTV online account there would be a magenta coloured banner showing the credit received.

If you have paid a recent payment on your account click the arrow next to the payment details to see if any credit was used.

My understanding it takes up to 30 days for the credit to be added to your NowTV account.

If it's past the 30 day period, then give the NowTV Broadband Team a phone call to chase them up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Towards the top of the My Payments & Bills section on your NowTV online account there would be a magenta coloured banner showing the credit received.

If you have paid a recent payment on your account click the arrow next to the payment details to see if any credit was used.

My understanding it takes up to 30 days for the credit to be added to your NowTV account.

If it's past the 30 day period, then give the NowTV Broadband Team a phone call to chase them up.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Here's an old screen shot taken last year of the amount of credit that was on my account at the time.

Screenshot_2020-10-02-12-00-42.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much!

I have not had the magenta banner yet. Does the 30 days mean I need to wait after receiving the email or just after my activation date?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I believe the up to 30 days period to add credit back to your NowTV account starts from the date the compensation was agreed.

If your Broadband didn't go live for some reason and you cancelled the order and went with another ISP, then NowTV would refund your bank card rather than adding the credit amount to your NowTV account.

Maybe for clarification phone the NowTV Broadband Team using the phone number on this link page below (don't worry if the link says complaints, it will still get you through to the NowTV Broadband Team).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted.