cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Credit carried from previous period

Hey for my previous payment I've been charged an extra £25, all it says is "credit carried from previous period". What does this mean? I've paid all my previous bills so I'm not sure why I've been charged extra.  

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this show. It says I was charged £50 yesterday, which doesn't show on my bank account. £25 for broadband and £25 credit carried over.

Any ideas? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also just had this happen. £40 to £80? Then the wifi went down saying I hadn't paid - presumalbly because my direct debit was only for £40! What is this?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

For a peace of mind and confirmation I would suggest to call the broadband team. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Debs1
Advocate

Does anyone understand credit carried from previous period. 
Carrying credit means they owe you. Got nowhere with Now TV employees wasted a full day was on the phone from 10.30am and gave up at 7.05pm also my son paid a bill for me 2 months ago and they tried to take money out also my partner and a card I used when I first joined they were taking out money as well 3 bank account’s they have attempted to take money. I eventually opened an account just for Now TV on 9th July 2020 at 10.30am they have denied this so credit means they owe you.  Can anybody give me some answers. Thanks

RoyB
Legend

@Debs1 

It means that Now gave you credit last month, and not that you were in credit, and now they want to be paid back.

Now is using terminology relating to the financial system of double entry, and forgetting that not every one of its customers is an accountant, or even a bookkeeper 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.