cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contraction cancellation by Now

I am getting regular emails from Now threatening to cancel my subscription as I have not updated my payment details. They say they are going to cut me off within the next day.

My payment details were updated months ago, payments have been taken regularly on time using this method, and my payments are up to date.

Why do I keep getting these emails and threats??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people over on Twitter have reported this, where NOW have mentioned an email admin error on their part which shouldn't have been sent.

To be on the safe side of caution, maybe drop NOW an email asking the question directly, why you are getting these emails (even though your card details on their system is correct and up to date).

Use the email address on this screen shot below to reach out to NOW.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Let me guess, broadband payments?

You could give the team a call for a peace of mind, but it sounds like a fault at their end with the emails. 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/managing-my-payments

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–11pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User are you a TV or broadband customer?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people over on Twitter have reported this, where NOW have mentioned an email admin error on their part which shouldn't have been sent.

To be on the safe side of caution, maybe drop NOW an email asking the question directly, why you are getting these emails (even though your card details on their system is correct and up to date).

Use the email address on this screen shot below to reach out to NOW.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg