cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continuous Payment Requests

So I wished to cancel my subscription and was told tha I could not cancel it whilst a request for payment was being made....you tried to take the money continualy for 4 days and I could nto cancel and now you have taken the money even though I dont want the service however your system does not allow for me to cancel.

I am furious that you have foreced me to pay for another month even though I dont want it and feel there must be laws in place to stop polling peoples bank accounts daily for funds. What if that was someones last £10 and you have taken it because of your down right greed!!

Sort it out!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they are able to give you a refund. To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

In the future worth bearing in mind it's best to cancel well before the renewal date of the pass, you can cancel anytime and you will still get the full month you paid for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my account aover a week ago and not that Sky have taken a payment. I want a refund of £9.99 as I signed on for the movies.

I am getting disaapointed with Sky as you are making hard for people Now TV by not having a simple button to stop you taking more money from account for services people don't want or need. Now TV are sailing close to the wind on fruad?