cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snowflake1
First Poster

Continue Watching List.

How do I delete films from the Continue Watching List in my account?.
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: Continue Watching List.

@Snowflake1 at the moment, watch them until the end (or a good way through the credits).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
9 Replies
artesea Legend 4
Legend 4

@Snowflake1 at the moment, watch them until the end (or a good way through the credits).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
Highlighted
Tucker61
Contributor 4

Got same issue. Started watching a film, got bored, want to remove from list... Do I really need to sit here and fast forward to the end... my time is precious, can't we have a remove from continue watching button

SeeMoreDigital Champion 5
Champion 5

@Tucker61 wrote:

Do I really need to sit here and fast forward to the end... my time is precious, can't we have a remove from continue watching button

Currently, yes you do...

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

0 Thanks
Rodoakleyy
First Poster

On the iPad go to the show you do not wish to continue watching select the last show in the series and play swip across to the end of the show and it will dissapear from the  list

same fir a film

EmTim
First Poster

This works if you fast forward right to the end and wartxh the last few seconds it will usually come off the list.If it dosnt come straight off just press and hold the off button on the remote untill the light stops flashong (about 3 seconds) This resets the box and removes anu watxhed films.
0 Thanks
Banannas
First Poster

What a joke, can't believe the only answer is to ffd through the program
Mandy10
First Poster

I understand to fast forward to end then will delete. I have two continue watching movies in list. No longer have movie pass. How would I get rid of them as I can’t obviously play them. Really annoying that they are still sitting there. Many thanks
0 Thanks
tevaka
Occasional Poster

When I try to do this on my LG TV the only option showing is 'Add to My TV' once I fast fwd  so I'm stuck with all the shows I don't want to watch as no way to remove ! 

@artesea wrote:

0 Thanks
tevaka
Occasional Poster

Reply to myself.....it DID work in my 3rd attempt 😎

0 Thanks