cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacting NowTV for a refund

Hi

NowTV have taken money when not authorised and they did not even send an email notification. I have now cancelled all of my passes but want to know how to contact them for a refund, the live chat does not work (it crashes the page) and there is no email form or address on the contact pages, can anybody please help?

Cheers

Wifl

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is crazy. The live chat is still not functioning, I'm getting no response on the forums, and I can't find a contact number. Has NowTV completely removed their customer service?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The forum is mainly used by customers like ourselves and it's rare nowadays for NowTV Staff to interact on here.

Live Chat always seems to work for me when using MS Edge.

Perhaps try this link page below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button on your browser screen.

Should live chat not open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/now-tv-passes-prices 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am disabled and my eye sight is really poor - are they not availble for chat - I can usually find them but I cant. I dont want to give my email. please answer asap.

I cant use apps on my TV. - really slow. is this normal? is there anything I can do. Im not turning it off and on again.

thank you Sophie

just want to talk to a worker.

we pay all prices have gone up?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If this issue affects all apps on your TV, then presumably you are a customer of, and want to talk to, NowTV Broadband?

In which case go to My Account/Broadband & calls, and look up ‘Moving Home’ there.

The number you want is the same number as used for that, and you can ‘talk to a worker’ there and get some help with your slow broadband, perhaps.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.