cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact via chat and message has stopped working.

Is it just NowTV disabling them because of recent issues or have they a serious issue e.g. Hacked, rogue update, admin servers crashed?

Or am I the only one who can't c0ntact them?

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I believe they did do some maintenance on it recently. Are you still having difficulty?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still an issue and contacted them.

They are ignoring these problems, I have posted on here and via chat and service request emails. The replies indicate they refuse to tackle the root cause (back end system update or data corruption for My TV system).

I have detailed the issues with losing history and of adding related shows but there response to three tickets has been either to ignore me or supply condescending instructions on how to add shows to my tv in a very condescending manner.

I have cancelled my pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Finally after over a month of replies ignoring my issue and all but making out I am too stupid to use Now TV they finally admit,mwhat they must have know all along.

"I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

There is an ongoing issue with the watchlist. Our engineers are working on this. It will get fixed very soon. Once it gets fixed, you will receive an email from our end. "

I have and enough of their attitude and service, good service is admitting issues and putting them right, not blaming customers and ignoring them. Too little too late , I have wasted far too much time trying to resolve this and navigate around their failing system, I have already cancelled my pass.