cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact number for billing issues

Having reviewed my finances I’ve noticed that nowtv have stopped my combo deal since I added an extra pass to my account. I need to speak to someone about this from the company.

does anyone have experience with billing issues like this/ know who I need to email or call?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used chat and they gave me a number to call because my discount on the contract expired after 12 months. They gave me a new deal 🙂

033 033 23 050

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there's not a telephone for that you need to use chat.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Used chat and they gave me a number to call because my discount on the contract expired after 12 months. They gave me a new deal 🙂

033 033 23 050

Geluk
Expert 2

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have movie and entertainment package which is £20.98 yet you have taken £41.96 and an extra £3.99 I don’t understand why to be honest I’m really annoyed by this.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Can you see all these payments under My Account/Bills & payments?

If not, then I would judge that you, or someone with your details to hand, has started a second account, with Movies, Entertainment, and either a Kids Pass or a Hayu Pass, each of which is £3.99

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.