cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact Support

I need to contact support but like other posts if I click How to Contact Us I get sent in circles.  There is nowhere I can click Chat or e-mail NowTV.  I tried other topics for the links as suggested in other posts.

My problem is I need to apply a voucher but my Entertainment Account has been suspended because it tried to take a Debit Card Payment and my card has expired.

I've have tried for 3 days, my current pass is still valid until midnight.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi rotepote,

The forum is currently being modified and some old links are no longer working.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi rotepote,

The forum is currently being modified and some old links are no longer working.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks SeeMore I see this is a regular issue but your response was quick and sorted me out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

These functions may have existed in 2016 but they don't exist any longer.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The link to nowtv live chat on the accepted solution seems to work for me, when opening the link page, scroll down towards "Anything Else" and click on the grey drop down arrow, then the live chat option appears where you need to select either Broadband or TV customer.

Anyway try this link below, if you can't get through then try a different internet browser with your ad blocker disabled.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This topic started in 2016, - in 2019 there is no definitive answer!

I am also having problems contacting support, the live chat does not work.  I have tried using it in Linux and Windows OS and different browsers.

Live chat doesn't work and no option to phone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi . Has anyone had any problems contacting NOWtv support, Since getting my box I had several problems with freezing,  They made contact but could not resolve. I was then referred to the technical team and was told they would get back within 48hrs. They took double that time to reply only to say. If you are still having problems get in touch !!!!! Thus would mean waiting again,I have also asked why when I bought the box on the 28 November with a three month pass, why was a monthly payment taken off on 5th December?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi . Has anyone had any problems contacting NOWtv support, Since getting my box I had several problems with freezing...

I guess with it being Christmas time, the usual staffing quota could be reduced. 

Which model of NOW TV box do you have. The small 'white', the small 'black' or 'smart' box?

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have also asked why when I bought the box on the 28 November with a three month pass, why was a monthly payment taken off on 5th December?

Are you 100% sure that you actually applied the voucher pass code that should have been supplied within your NOW TV box? It comes in the form of a small card with a silver 'scratch-off' strip on its rear side 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ref 03042233  I am waiting for the credit of £4.00 that was stated to be given to me to clear up my issue that I raised earlier. Can you tell me when this will be credited to my account. 

Thank you