cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact Phone Number & The Mystery Of Customer Service

I’ve been trying for hours to find the contact number for now tv.  What a waste of a bank holiday. Various issues I’ve had have not been resolved. There’s definitely a number as I spoke to them last week but I have no idea how. I shouldn’t have this nightmare every time as I can’t even get onto the live chat. FML & internet 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

There is no phone number for NowTV content services; it’s live Chat, us, or nothing.

There is a number for issues with NowTV broadband, if you are a subscriber to that, and this is published on the website. But they won’t deal with any other NowTV issues.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
RoyB
Legend

@Slenwax 

Sounds like you have two extra accounts with the same payment details; or maybe just one, and the one you are looking at was taken out with a third party.

But Live Chat can sort this out for you. Any reason will do really, except asking for a refund, which delivers you back into the clutches of the Nowbot.

The following link leads you to direct contact with Now (via a tiny green circle with a v in it, so keep your eyes peeled for that when you have made your initial choices):-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Get in touch/TV/Query about my bill or payment date/ignore the big boxes at the top and click the tiny green V at the bottom, below Get In Touch.

The path to Live Chat is designed to lead you up wide, but blind, alleys; stick to the narrow path 😛

And avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ everywhere there; the Nowbot, while it means well, doesn’t know its own limitations, and it won’t help you once you get to this stage. Also, don’t choose Request a Refund, even if that is what you want, as that will only deliver you to the Nowbot; pick something else.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried all afternoon to get in contact with Now TV. They have no E Mail, no working phone no and the chatline doesn't work. They over billed me twice. I think I had enough now and will be going somewhere else.!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

If you can’t access Live Chat, then it’s likely that your carefully configured browser is blocking popups, ads, and/or third party cookies, and perhaps cookies generally.

But there is something there that Live Chat does not like, and so you can’t get through.

The trick is to use a browser that hasn’t been configured to block anything, preferably one you don’t normally use, or your own started in stripped-down mode.

E.g. Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome (maybe in Incognito Mode), Firefox (started without Add-Ins, or maybe in Private mode), Opera, or Safari (iOS).

Here’s an endorsement from a happy customer :-

“Yep, you were right! Won't work with Chrome but worked with MS Edge browser! 

Thanks”

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined now TV today not impressed with idiot working in customer service. I have HND in electronics and I.T skills. I went into my account and clearly I had typed in my email correct as it had big green tick next to it, but password had a big red cross. so I went to send new password screen. on this screen my email had red cross next to it and system said I cant identify you. THE IDIOT TOLD ME TO CHECK MY SPAM FOLDER for email. If a form can't validate it wont send an email. god knows why pasword screen did not recognise my email. Only solved issue by addign another email to the account. I left TALK TALK because they used INDIAN CALL centre staffed by idiots who cant understand english and you have to speak so slowly spelling everying out in phonetics.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It’s not clear if you were trying to enter an existing password and got it wrong, or trying to set up a new one and fell foul of the minimum length/Upper Case/lower case/digit/ special character rules.

Which was it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It was my existing password. I tried to login password was ok. had BIG GREEN TICK. On password reset screen same password tried many times big red cross.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes had the same problem its taken hours to get into my account, i had to reset password because i couldnt get into my account so finally i was able to enter a new password through email and quess what i used my original password and got in!!!!!! i find it a pain to get into my account on numerous occasions, im sure a lot of people cancel subscription very annoying ...