cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact Phone Number & The Mystery Of Customer Service

I’ve been trying for hours to find the contact number for now tv.  What a waste of a bank holiday. Various issues I’ve had have not been resolved. There’s definitely a number as I spoke to them last week but I have no idea how. I shouldn’t have this nightmare every time as I can’t even get onto the live chat. FML & internet 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

There is no phone number for NowTV content services; it’s live Chat, us, or nothing.

There is a number for issues with NowTV broadband, if you are a subscriber to that, and this is published on the website. But they won’t deal with any other NowTV issues.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been trying to find the contact number for NOW Tv but wasted my time. i will never recommand this TV to any of my family and friend. WASTE OF MONEY.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snap. Shameful customer services 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snap. Shameful service

RoyB
Legend

There is no phone number for NowTV content services; it’s live Chat, us, or nothing.

There is a number for issues with NowTV broadband, if you are a subscriber to that, and this is published on the website. But they won’t deal with any other NowTV issues.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a dilemma with the broadband and now tv package. Managed to get the number by being transferred from the access team which was surprisingly inaccessible. The other issue I’ve had with my now tv package was that there was a Black Friday deal in November, the last day it was running we tried to purchase it.. the link was broken but it was still advertised & within date. Customer services & live chat we’re struggling to help and told us the offer was no longer on despite it being advertised as still running and within date. I’ve been waiting months for them to get back to me. Very frustrating but they managed to find the complaint and I’m awaiting a call back today. Hopefully they will finally be able to sort it out. & yesterday the link was broken for the live chat I was unable to access it- there was no other way of getting the number without the live chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

where do I find live chat, I'm currently awaiting kit etc, it said yesterday start date 6th June, now its 11th June, but no explanation why?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you a NowTV Broadband customer, then if so you will find a contact telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst signed in on here.

When you get to the Orders & Appointments screen click on the drop down arrow below your live date to reveal the telephone number to call.

If you are a NowTV TV customer, then either get in touch with live chat or alternatively drop them a message from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get to live chat? Grrrrrr

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Use the link that @schnapps kindly provided in the posting directly above yours.