cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElPaso024
Mentor

Contact Phone Number & The Mystery Of Customer Service

I’ve been trying for hours to find the contact number for now tv.  What a waste of a bank holiday. Various issues I’ve had have not been resolved. There’s definitely a number as I spoke to them last week but I have no idea how. I shouldn’t have this nightmare every time as I can’t even get onto the live chat. FML & internet 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Contact Phone Number & The Mystery Of Customer Service

There is no phone number for NowTV content services; it’s live Chat, us, or nothing.

There is a number for issues with NowTV broadband, if you are a subscriber to that, and this is published on the website. But they won’t deal with any other NowTV issues.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

19 Replies
Lok0681
Advocate

i have been trying to find the contact number for NOW Tv but wasted my time. i will never recommand this TV to any of my family and friend. WASTE OF MONEY.

RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

There is no phone number for NowTV content services; it’s live Chat, us, or nothing.

There is a number for issues with NowTV broadband, if you are a subscriber to that, and this is published on the website. But they won’t deal with any other NowTV issues.

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

ElPaso024
Mentor

I had a dilemma with the broadband and now tv package. Managed to get the number by being transferred from the access team which was surprisingly inaccessible. The other issue I’ve had with my now tv package was that there was a Black Friday deal in November, the last day it was running we tried to purchase it.. the link was broken but it was still advertised & within date. Customer services & live chat we’re struggling to help and told us the offer was no longer on despite it being advertised as still running and within date. I’ve been waiting months for them to get back to me. Very frustrating but they managed to find the complaint and I’m awaiting a call back today. Hopefully they will finally be able to sort it out. & yesterday the link was broken for the live chat I was unable to access it- there was no other way of getting the number without the live chat. 

AlunG
Advocate

where do I find live chat, I'm currently awaiting kit etc, it said yesterday start date 6th June, now its 11th June, but no explanation why?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AlunG 

Are you a NowTV Broadband customer, then if so you will find a contact telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments whilst signed in on here.

When you get to the Orders & Appointments screen click on the drop down arrow below your live date to reveal the telephone number to call.

If you are a NowTV TV customer, then either get in touch with live chat or alternatively drop them a message from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks
dingdong1959

How do I get to live chat? Grrrrrr

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@dingdong1959 

Use the link that @schnapps kindly provided in the posting directly above yours.

0 Thanks
Rainer
Advocate

I have tried all afternoon to get in contact with Now TV. They have no E Mail, no working phone no and the chatline doesn't work. They over billed me twice. I think I had enough now and will be going somewhere else.!

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rainer @shirley13 

If you can’t access Live Chat, then it’s likely that your carefully configured browser is blocking popups, ads, and/or third party cookies, and perhaps cookies generally.

But there is something there that Live Chat does not like, and so you can’t get through.

The trick is to use a browser that hasn’t been configured to block anything, preferably one you don’t normally use, or your own started in stripped-down mode.

E.g. Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome (maybe in Incognito Mode), Firefox (started without Add-Ins, or maybe in Private mode), Opera, or Safari (iOS).

Here’s an endorsement from a happy customer :-

“Yep, you were right! Won't work with Chrome but worked with MS Edge browser! 

Thanks”

0 Thanks