cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaints

I was a new customer but the package which I selected was charged at full price and not the special offer price. I called and was told broadband only. So as the whole set up is poor I cancelled my contact.  I have tried live chat but all I get is a robot.  I paid £5 for router and £9.99 for TV which I cannot use as I have no broadband and no signal on my phone so I would like my £9.99 refunded as the whole not talking to people is ridiculous!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like you hit “get help quicker” which is NOT live chat, that is just a bot which provides default questions. However as mentioned by @redchiz1  live chat is for TV and you need to call the team using the number provided by @redchiz1 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

For broadband complaints you need to call 0800 759 1213.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sounds like you hit “get help quicker” which is NOT live chat, that is just a bot which provides default questions. However as mentioned by @redchiz1  live chat is for TV and you need to call the team using the number provided by @redchiz1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have called and spoken to an advisor and also had an email to confirm my refund but nothing.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Keep chasing until you get the refund.