cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complaint !! Cancelled passes, Still charged!

Hello,

I have cancelled all my passes on the 24th March 2020 all with email confirmation, however today i have received receipts for my passes to say i am being charged for them!! 

There is no way of phoning Now TV or even emailing you to find out, which is appalling, current situation in the world granted but i am a key worker and do not have time to chase you lot.  Please give me a number to ring or an email address to email to find out why you are charging me for cancelled passes.

5 REPLIES 5
starman73
Elite

if you've got a NOW TV account, you can sign in and submit your complaint by web form.

My advice is if you do cancel your passes, change the payment method to a revolut (or monzo or starling) account with near zero balance. Makes it impossible for Now TV to get payments after cancelling.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, i have done exactly that changed my payment details (was Paypal) and submitted the forms.  Its extremely frustrating that you cannot contact or talk with anyone at Now TV though!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for a trial and they've charged me. Ok it's only 10p but I'm now concerned they'll charge more and NOW TV are avoiding any accountability by not having anyway at all to contact them.

Not happy at all

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The 10p is just a test on your card to make sure it is valid. You will find it is showing as pending on your Bank / credit card account. It will disappear after a few days. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I went to cancel my card and saw the info about the 10p, d'oh!