cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clubcard vouchers

I recently converted some clubcard vouchers I was hoping to knock £18 off of my 3 month sports subscription but can’t find where to do this, thank you 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Once the Tesco Clubcard vouchers have been converted to NowTV credit (three times the value of the Tesco Vouchers used) and you have followed the email instructions from Tesco & NowTV.

Then the NowTV credit should be indicated at the top of your My Account > Passes & Vouchers and Bills & Payments section of your NowTV account whilst logged in on here.

What the NowTV system will then do is use the credit against the next due payment TV pass on your bill (whatever that TV Pass may be).

From my understanding, you can't pick or choose how to spend the credit on TV Passes and it will automatically deduct the credit on whatever TV Pass is due next on your account.

So if your next bill is the Sports pass (where i am guessing you either have the 3 months for £20 per month or £25 per month) ) then the whole £18 will be used against that due bill, with the difference paid on your bank card.

Here's my two screen shots of My Account, where i have £3 credit left to spend on my account, where my next due bill is on the 13th of July for a £20 sports pass, where the full £3 of credit will be used against the £20 bill so i will only need to pay the balance of £17 on my card.

Screenshot_2020-07-07-13-38-13.png

Screenshot_2020-07-07-13-37-49.png

Once the credit is saved my understanding is that you can't pick or choose the TV Pass to use the credit with, where it will automatically take the credit off the next due TV pass payment, whatever TV pass is due next when you add the credit to your account.

If the credit saved is more than the value of the TV pass next due for payment, the balance of credit is then rolled over to the next TV pass payment date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I've been looking into the conversion of Tesco vouchers to Now tv credit, But my Tesco vouchers are sent to me in the post.

Can I use these  ( paper vouchers) to covert to now tv or do I need to register for a Tesco online account and have the Tesco vouchers online first to convert them to Now Tv.

I also have seen on here in the past that there were issues and the credit was not being added to members Now Tv account/No wallet, Has this been resolved or still an issue? This is why I never bothered looking into it further. 

I see from your screen shots that your credit is clearly added 🙂 So assume you had no problems with the process of conversion and your credit being added to your Now tv account ?

Kind Regards

Cheryl

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I still get the paper Tesco vouchers posted to me, but i didn't spend them and i had to go to the Tesco Clubcard website and setup an account on line (which was pretty straight forward).

Where the unused /unspent vouchers that i had in my house was also electronically showing saved under my new created online Tesco Clubcard account.

Maybe see if any of your questions are also answered in this help article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/adding-credit-to-my-account 

I believe NowTV had some early teething problems when they first introduced the Tesco Clubcard scheme.

Currently you can't use your credit against NowTV Broadband Bills and i am not sure if the old legacy Combo customers can apply credit on their account.

Also BT TV Customers are not eligible using Tesco Clubcard credit according to the link article.

No problems myself using Tesco Clubcard credit where i have been using it on my account since the end of last year and three times the value of your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers is good value if you ask me where i have saved myself a few quid overtime 😁.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi  @schnapps 

Thankyou @schnapps  You have been a great help and I now understand what I need to do 🙂

So I need to start first with registering for a Tesco online (Clubcard Account) 🙂

I only have Now tv with a smart stick, So have no issues with phone broadband/BT accounts.

Thankyou again, You always explain things very clearly and again have been a great help

Kind Regards

Cheryl

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep my understanding if you haven't created a Tesco Clubcard online account yet, then you need one to swap your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers for triple NowTV credit (it's pretty straight forward to setup a Tesco Clubcard online account and there is only a few boxes to complete including entering your Clubcard number from memory).

Maybe also have a read of this.

https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/nowtv/uk-009896.prd 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I noticed you mentioned on another thread, that you have just went out and bought 4 x £10 Entertainment Gift Cards (a wise purchase though i have no inside information to contribute on the other thread).

Out of curiosity what will you be using the Tesco Clubcard Vouchers converted to NowTV triple credit for ?

Have you got other TV passes on your account that you want to spend the credit on ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Yes i am covered at the moment in regards to entertainment pass, but will at some point use the credit towards other passes, Cinema and sometimes kids pass for my younger grandchildren when they come and stay.

Thankyou for the help and links to Tesco Clubcard, i will get on to that nd register soon

Cheryl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

I ended up getting x4 months Entertainment pass (£20) So my current pass runs out 28th August so then will have x4 months taking me to December 28th and then a final x1 month offer emailed to me from now tv that needs to be redeemed in the next 365 days , So I think I have worked it out that I am covered until January 28th 2021  I think !! lol 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A quick tip, don't convert any of your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers to NowTV triple credit until you are ready to spend the credit on the NowTV website on either a TV Pass or if an attractive offer is showing in the Exclusive Offers for You section under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section or you see a good deal on the NowTV website.