cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass still active

Hello

I’m a little confused. I signed up for the 14 day trial of the cinema pass (already use an entertainment one), and as expected at the end of 14 day’s could no longer view movies. Access stopped maybe 1.5/2 weeks ago. Today for some reason I have access again to all movies and in my account it says I have until 21 June to view them.

I haven’t signed up for this and no money has been taken as far as I can see so am wondering what’s going on? Assuming that NowTv don’t give these things away for free.

Thanks for any help or explanation.

Jane

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello

I’m a little confused. I signed up for the 14 day trial of the cinema pass (already use an entertainment one), and as expected at the end of 14 day’s could no longer view movies. Access stopped maybe 1.5/2 weeks ago. Today for some reason I have access again to all movies and in my account it says I have until 21 June to view them.

I haven’t signed up for this and no money has been taken as far as I can see so am wondering what’s going on? Assuming that NowTv don’t give these things away for free.

Thanks for any help or explanation.

Jane

Hi @Anonymous User 🙂 

I have sent you an email to discuss this further 🙂