cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Children have paid for a pass

How do I get my now pass cancelled and my money back my 3 three old daughter has clicked away using the now tv remote and managed to pay for 2 unwanted passes ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly you should be able to cancel the passes yourself by signing in on here and go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section on the account that the passes was purchased from.

When you cancel each pass, make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx four steps) until you see cancelled next to your passes.

Then under My Account > Settings & Pins add a payment pin to your account to prevent this happening again.

I would normally then suggest to get in touch with live chat, but because their service is not available at the moment due to the coronavirus crises, then if you go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section there should be a FAQ saying something like "i think i have been charged incorrectly" , click the  blue arrow next to it where you should see a request form link highlighted in blue to click on.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly you should be able to cancel the passes yourself by signing in on here and go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section on the account that the passes was purchased from.

When you cancel each pass, make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx four steps) until you see cancelled next to your passes.

Then under My Account > Settings & Pins add a payment pin to your account to prevent this happening again.

I would normally then suggest to get in touch with live chat, but because their service is not available at the moment due to the coronavirus crises, then if you go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers section there should be a FAQ saying something like "i think i have been charged incorrectly" , click the  blue arrow next to it where you should see a request form link highlighted in blue to click on.