cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charges

I cancelled my accounts over 3 months ago and you’re still charging me, what they hell is going on??? 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Cancelled what? 
NOW supply both TV and broadband memberships.

If it was TV did you receive a cancellation email?

Also what membership(s) did you have? Did you cancel all of them?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV - all I know is I cancelled my TV account. You can clearly see I have not logged in for months. I got my credit card bill and I noticed I was still been charged. And from other online complainers it’s clears this is a common problem. Please can you sort it out 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not sure what’s making you think I work for the company? Just a customer like you trying to point you in the right direction.

If you had a cinema and entertainment membership, but only cancelled the entertainment one, this won’t automatically cancel the other. They are all separate memberships that need cancelled individually, including boost.

For any account issues you have to contact NOW directly, on the forum no staff members will see your thread to assist with your issue. 

For live chat, make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your help and sorry for lashing out. This company does my freaking head in. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not to worry bud, no offence taken and you didn’t appear to lash out to me. Just understanding frustration.

Hope you get it sorted!