cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charges & refund

I thought I cancelled my membership months ago but I've been getting charged for a long time, I haven't watched anytime on the account for many months, so I'd like to be refunded for the past 5 ish months, not exactly sure when I cancelled but clearly it didn't work correctly.  I have been getting large amounts of money withdrawn from my account  

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you cancel your NOW Membership online there is usually about four to five steps on screen to fully cancel.

Should you have more than one Membership you need to cancel them individually.

Then once cancelled you usually receive an email confirmation within about 3 hours.

Also it will say cancelled next to your online Membership and you have X amount days remaining left to watch the Membership.

Another possibility is that you had two active accounts running and only cancelled one of them.

Because this is a customer to customer forum, your best bet will be to contact NOW live chat who can look into your account in more detail and can establish if a refund is warranted.

Click on the green chat online button from the link below to reach out to NOW live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have a similar issue.

On 05/12 I purchased the 24hr pass for Sports for a one-off payment of £9.99.

I received an email recently that I now have a Sports Mobile Membership that's been added to my account for 8 months. 

I find this very odd as this was not something I purchased or made aware of. Have I been billed for this or will I be billed for this? If I will be billed, is there a way to cancel?

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The 8 months Mobile Sports Membership is a freebie offer that comes with the Day Sports Pass.

There will be no charge for the 8 months Sports Mobile Membership and it will automatically cancel itself after the 8 month duration.

Here's a screen shot from a recent offer a couple of weeks back (ignore the £20 per month offer).

Screenshot_2021-11-27-11-09-29.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awesome, thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to watch sports channel due to the 8 month membership I got free, but I get pop up stating I need to purchase another pass or membership?

Can you please help? I am trying to watch Formula 1 live

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The F1 is on both Main Event and Sky Sports F1, where neither of these channels are covered by a Mobile Sports Pass.

The Mobile Sports Membership only covers five channels which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) & News.

Do you have an Entertainment Membership and if so the F1 Qualifying and Race is on Sky Showcase or you can watch the race live on Channel 4 tomorrow (not this afternoon live qualifying) if you don't want to fork out the extra price for a full blown NOW Sports Pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined on 1st Dec password accepted 11.16

I Cancelled cinema 3rd Dec. 18.18

I Cancelled Entertainment 5th Dec 23.22

Money taken from my card.  1st Dec.   £11.98

8th Dec    £5.00

All Dates are in 2021

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the link in the second post provided by @schnapps  to speak with staff at NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I subscribed on 02/01/2022, the same day I requested cancellation and refund as I had been charged £11.98. And now on 09/01/2022 there were two more charges, one £5 and another £4.99. I didn't use the service and I don't want to use it, I want my money back.