cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged without buying a pass

I stopped using nowtv over a year ago and have just noticed I’ve been charged for entertainment and cinema passes I never asked for with no communication that it was going to happen. No support available, managed to cancel before being charged again. Had to push cancel numerous times to confirm.

Ironic that I pressed NOTHING for them to charge me in the fist place.

Absolute disgrace, please refund asap.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They just did the same to me. How do we get our money back?

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They just did the same to me. How do we get our money back?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, after ages trying to contact them, this forum is the last option. I thought, probably mistakenly, that they will read this and reply!

Make sure you cancel it asap, they ask you several times are you sure?

A pity the thieving scum don’t do that when they take your money!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

mistakes sometimes happen but there is no chance in talking to support at the moment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been charged for sky sports and never once watched it or tried to purchase??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Don’t know if you saw the reply from so called ‘saint1976’.

If you ignore the lies about where their contact information is, other aspersions and the unjustified sarcasm, there is a customer services email address. I’ve just tried it. Is it genuine? Let you know asap.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if there was sarcasm it wasn't directed at you, but the comment above mine

"the worst thing is they cannot be contacted (which is amazing considering they are a tech oriented company who work online)"

They can be contacted and online. As for no email address in their Ts&C's. About a third of the way down

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/widget/eng/terms

"MPP COMPANY DETAILS

MPP Global Solutions Limited (registered number 03951843) of Thomson House, Birchwood Park, Warrington, United Kingdom, WA3 6GA.

NOW TV COMPANY DETAILS

NOW TV is a trading name of Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991) of Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom, TW7 5QD. Our UK VAT number is 440 6274 67. General email: [email removed]. References in these Terms of Use and the NOW TV website to "us/we/our/NOW TV" means Sky UK Limited (Registration No. 2906991)."

The complaints section is in the "contact us" section

I've cancelled but still been charged>get in touch (the big green box)>make a complaint

The problem here is so many people want to vent and demand action rather than just politely ask a question. Now TV staff aren't here so the only people reading the guff and insults are other customers who try their best to help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ha Ha Ha,
So sorry, I should have realised earlier I was being trolled.
Been a very long time.
Respect and All the best.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Should make this clear, I am saying there is so much false information in Saint1967’s posts regarding my problem he is most likely a troll or ridiculously incompetent.

Saint1976
Elite 3

False information? I've simply supplied a valid email address for customer services and a link to a complaint form. Funnily enough, the same details which someone on another thread you decided to call me a troll on, found by themselves. 

I guess some people just can't be helped. Good luck getting your money back and if you could stop bad mouthing me on other threads that would be great.