cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulaBroadley
Advocate

Re: Charged when signed up for free calls

Same has happened to me, I took the contract out for my mum who is very poorly and spends a lot of time calling her go surgery. I was quite excited to find this deal and told her it even included mobile numbers. She doesn’t use online banking and has only now realised that they are charging an extortionate amount for calls, I am absolutely fuming! Trying to speak with someone is like getting blood out of a stone. When you go onto live chat they direct to to here, which is basically a chat room for customers, no input at all from now. I think I shall make a Complaint to ofcom 

RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

@PaulaBroadley 

Don’t struggle with Live Chat, call the Broadband Helpline number under My Account/Broadband & calls/Moving Home (even though you aren’t).

If you don’t see anything on your account, try it on your mother’s account, as it only appears for those who are signed up to Broadband,

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
ChrisG
Mentor

Yes, me too, and their call charges are very expensive so why anyone would consciously choose pay-as-you-go defies reason. I shall phone the Now broadband team and if i can’t get this issue resolved I shall contact Ofcom. I’d be interested if you had any success.

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

0 Thanks