cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged unexpectedly

Hi all at Now TV,  This morning I noticed I was charged £3.99 unexpectedly, I would very much would like to know what this is for.  I am aware that I am paying £11.99 for Movies and £8.99 for the Entertainment Pass.  I would also like to know why very few National Geographic channel programmes are not on catchup demand service, this is very disapointing. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your best option is to fill this form out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

As for the National Geographic, they are all contracted to Disney. So they will be on the Disney+ service. 

Which is why Sky has launched 2 channels in the form of Nature and Documentary. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your best option is to fill this form out. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

As for the National Geographic, they are all contracted to Disney. So they will be on the Disney+ service. 

Which is why Sky has launched 2 channels in the form of Nature and Documentary. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for explaining the National Geographic/Disney/Sky Nature.  This all sounds very unfair to me.  and I think it's Ofcom did its job

The set up of the add on tv services needs an urgent overhaul so that those on low incomes can get a better service for their money.  How many of these systems would I have pay into get what I want?.

Paying for the two passes I now have amount to more than my Blind person's Concessionary TV License this may not be very viable option for much longer.  I have been wit h Now TV for sometime and I joined manly for Mythbusters and Wheeler Deelers.

Thanks.