cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice!?

I got charged £7.99 for my monthly bill on the 4th September, but then another £7.99 came out on the 10th September, and then 10p on the 10th or 11th of September... I know this is not right as we have not purchased anything extra. I would like my money back please. 

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User £7.99 can be for both sports and entertainment. £0.10 is a card verification fee. So strange you got that charge after the others.  This should help you identify the account 

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Reading your post it looks possibly to me that you have created a further new account on the 10th where there was a 10p bank card authentication check and a second further payment of £7.99.

When you go to Payments & Bills on here does it show the two £7.99 payments made in September?

If not check all your email addresses that you have for any nowtv correspondence which will give you a clue if you created a further account on the 10th of September.

If the extra £7.99 payment was for a day sports pass, that you didn't buy where possibly someone accidentally bought and haven't used yet, then add a payment Pin to your account and ask live chat for a refund for the unused day sports pass.