Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged in Error

Dear Customer Service,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Television

The issue that I have experienced was: I took out the 14 Day Trial on the 7th July & on the same Day i used a 2 month entertainment voucher, which said it wouldn't expire until 21 Sep 2018. This pass now seems to no longer be associated with the account and I have been charged £7.99 for a service i used once on the 7th July & now intend never to use again. The program selection was terrible, couldn't download a single item and can't use the streaming as wi fi is patchy.

It occurred on: 23/07/2018

I would like a refund of the £7.99 already and don't worry about the 2 month voucher i won't be using it now

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

This has been registered on Resolver 23rd of July, because i couldn't find any way to contact you, When i click on Contact Us & Help Centre I just get blank pages and i was extremmely annoyed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi and Welcome to the fourm,

apologies this has happend to yourself.

we will email you as soon as possible and take this further with you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi and Welcome to the fourm,

apologies this has happend to yourself.

we will email you as soon as possible and take this further with you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also took out Now TV's Free Trial and cancelled before the due date finding another provider with a better package, but I have been charged for August 2018. I cannot sign in to contact them - I have tried multiple times and so this message board seems to be my only available method of contacting anyone related to the company.

I am severely unimpressed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear the Now TV help team, 

I have been using this product for a while now, and I have went away from it and come back a few times and come back with no problems. 

On the 31st of July (as I'm writing this) I attempted to buy a film pass, but it said "error try again in a few moments" or something to that degree, so I did, twice, and it wouldn't go through. So I checked my bank, and I find that I have been charged the £10 for the Now TV film pass.

I then went back onto the now tv window and checked if I had the pass but no pass was there, so I attempted one last time to pay for the film pass, and now it's it's saying that my card is out of date, which it definetly is not.

I have updated my card details twice now just in case but nothing seems to be working. I even signed out and back in but nothing seems to happen. 

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem. 

Thank you, 

Callum Morrison.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Sir/Madam on the 08 Nov 18 I had been charged £7.99 that I had not been purcharge anything from you Would have look for me and I want a refund please

Thank you