cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged for Anytime calls even though I do not have a landline.

I use Now tv Broadband and tv package but I do not have a landline yet I am being charged £8 for calls this month.

Is this normal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you a new NowTV Broadband customer, where Anytime Calls should have been included in the first year introductory offer for free ?

After 12 months Anytime Calls can be included or you can opt out, where most customers phone the NowTV Broadband Team to renegotiate a new deal with either Anytime Calls included or not required.

Even if you haven't a telephone connected to your landline you will still be charged for Anytime calls if it was an additional price on your contract (after the first 12 months).

Your best bet is to phone the NowTV Broadband Team (use the telephone number from this link page below) to discuss your options with regards to Anytime Calls and if you can renegotiate a better price or get it included for free or to remove it from your package if you don't need it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you a new NowTV Broadband customer, where Anytime Calls should have been included in the first year introductory offer for free ?

After 12 months Anytime Calls can be included or you can opt out, where most customers phone the NowTV Broadband Team to renegotiate a new deal with either Anytime Calls included or not required.

Even if you haven't a telephone connected to your landline you will still be charged for Anytime calls if it was an additional price on your contract (after the first 12 months).

Your best bet is to phone the NowTV Broadband Team (use the telephone number from this link page below) to discuss your options with regards to Anytime Calls and if you can renegotiate a better price or get it included for free or to remove it from your package if you don't need it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,

I hadn't realised that anytime call charges are automatically added after a year.

After a phone call, These charges have now been removed from my bill.