cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged again for Cinema pass

For the second month in a row I’ve cancelled my Cinema Pass but still had a charge against my credit card. Has anyone else had problems when they have tried to cancel their Pass?

I’ve just cancelled it again but I’m not happy being charged for a service I’ve cancelled and confirmed on the website that the reason I want to cancel is that I can’t afford it.

I’m now almost  twenty quid out of pocket.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too - had an offer so used the pass, cancelled on 02/04/2018 - and was charged on 03/04/18. I got confirmation on the screen and hadn't logged in until tonight and surprise surprise - I had been charged.

I immediately cancelled the pass, then raised a case to say I was charged incorrectly. Just to be sure - I logged back into my account and the pass was still active!!!!

Have managed to cancel now, but shouldn't take three times before it cancels!

Hope they refund my money as really annoyed that I have been charged incorrectly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently having the same problem. I cancelled the free trial for cinema pass on the same day i got it. And now im being charged. Ive sent a email about it. What makes it worse today i pressed cancel again and then went back to the my passes page and its still there and says cancel not this pass ends on blah day. 

Make sure you email them and dont pay it!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. When you press cancel make sure you go through all the steps right to the end, there's quite a few screens and some people don't follow it all the way to the end. When you do get to the end you should see the pass marked cancelled and receive an email notification.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. When you press cancel make sure you go through all the steps right to the end, there's quite a few screens and some people don't follow it all the way to the end. When you do get to the end you should see the pass marked cancelled and receive an email notification.

Agreed, I’ve never had any issue cancelling passes personally and always get emails confirming when I start a pass or cancel.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to get in contact with an advisor who finally managed to cancel the movie pass but only after i was already charged the £6.99 and I can see it is part of my pro-rota bill. I was assured by the advisor that the money would be refunded back into my account but it seems that has not yet come to pass and the charge is still present on my bill. I really do hope they sort this issue as I do enjoy NowTV as my provider however having multiple screens blocking those wishing to cancel certain passes seems a bit underhanded and nefarious. Hopefully I can get back in touch with another advisor soon to resolve this.