cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged after cancelling

Hi all, First time post in sheer desperation. I cancelled my pass a couple of weeks ago and even had confirmation that there were no active passes, then yesterday I was charged.  I cannot find an email address of telephone number on the site, and the online chat doesn't seem to work at all.  I've even emailed the CEO, but not even an acknowledgement.

Can anyone tell me how I get in touch with customer services or accounts?  Without any way of submitting a query or complaint, the only option I have is a County Court small claim; bit of a sledgehammer for such a small amount, but it seems that NowTV really doesn't want to allow customers to make contact.

I'm at the end of my tether, and any helpful suggestions would be very gratefully received.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User 

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much @Saint1976, I’ve had some success with that email at last.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you get ur money back?? I'm having same problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Even though I cancelled in time after the free 7 day trial, I've been charged for the last 6 months, the whole of lockdown! I haven't used it once! Can anyone tell me how to sort this out. We can barely rub two bit's of toast together & now this..believable but so very unacceptable. Many many thanks in advance.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sitting same boat mate it's not letting me cancel and bank can't do it from the store