cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timbumone
Advocate

Changing to fibre

It seems crazy that I cannot find how to upgrade from basic Broadband to super fast fibre anywhere in the Help Centre topics.  I also cannot find a phone number for Now Broadband anywhere either.  Can anyone help?  Don't Now Tv want more money from me?

14 REPLIES 14
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Jayach @RoyB 

Nice to see an argument still going long after the original poster has left the room! First, those are offers for new customers, but the poster was asking how to upgrade. Second, the underlying prices for the products are different once the offer ends. We should all check the small print. 😉

Jayach
Elite 3

@redchiz1 wrote:
Second, the underlying prices for the products are different once the offer ends. We should all check the small print. 

I hadn't thought about that, but most people would change ISP or re-contract once they reach the end of their contract, so the "out of contract" price is irrelevant.

Jayach
Elite 3

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Jayach @RoyB 

Nice to see an argument still going long after the original poster has left the room! First, those are offers for new customers, but the poster was asking how to upgrade. 

Yes the OP was asking how to upgrade, but they hadn't made clear just what they were trying to upgrade from or to? I suspect they may have been wanting to get full fibre, which as we all know Now doesn't provide.

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 wrote:

@Jayach @RoyB 

Nice to see an argument still going long after the original poster has left the room!

@redchiz1 

Isn’t that true of most threads on here, though?

Oh, and I’m sorry if you can’t tell a discussion from an argument 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

@RoyB wrote:

@Jayach 

I’m not sure that you are getting my point here 😢

You're right, I thought you were asking why anyone would choose ADSL.

I was going to say that I didn't think any other ISP's price the 2 FTTC option the same, but my ISP (Vodafone) do the same. 

Jayach_0-1700785868014.png

Makes no real sense.