cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Change payment card

The problem with mine is where you put card details in its blank just says not found 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks for your comment - that's exactly what was happening to me!
I just kept going back to the website and (I think it was day 5 or 6!) the full screen finally appeared and I was able to enter the new card details.  Just waiting to see if they take the next payment from the right card!!
So, hang on in there - it should come good one of these days!
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

this has not worked for me.

i have tried loads of times and get an error message that my card details are wrong. they aren't. it's a functioning card.

NOWHERE to access any help from anyone.

Furious as I am going round in circles

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

This is the worst service on the planet. I had to cancel lost credit card. I then tried to update it on the site. I've tried to do it online - but all weekend have got same response: "Oops Sorry there Seems to be a problem." The chatbot is hopeless. There is no email to write to or to complain to. 

It leaves us in a complete black hole - unable to solve unless I open a completely new account. 

Solution - signed up Disney and Apple instead. 

Shame... but why support companies that are so stupid? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same kind of problem - and I can't be bothered with them. Opened a Mac and Disney account instead.

Life is too short to bother with Companies as stupid as NOW. 

May they go bust. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Clearly no one reads them.

I doubt there even is a customer service. Its frustrating and hopeless. Disney and Mac got us as new subscribers instead. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same problem here, I've phoned my bank to ask is there was an issue with my card nd they've confirmed that everything was fine.

the message I receive is:

Hmm, some of those card details aren't valid.
Please check and try again.

Very frustrating
0 Thanks