cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan52
Scholar

Change payment card

I changed my bank details for my now tv account payments last month. However nowtv have continued to try and use the old bank details many times. Now I have recieved an email saying I need to pay or could have my services stopped.

My passes seem to work using my new card, it's just the broadband package that refuses to update. 

I cant see online  where I can change bank details, as it only seems to work for passes and not the broadband. 

I'd rather do it online than sit waiting in a queue on the phone.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Dan walker 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Did you manage to find a solution?

Thanks for your help,

Danny

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem any answers yet?? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got exactly the same problem. They've now gone 2 months without taking a payment from my new card details, although passes are using the updated details with no problem. Have they cut anybodys broadband because of this issue? Tried to phone and they cut me off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update.  I've just called someone on the number 03337594851 from the email telling me they couldn't take my payment tell me that they can update new cards for passes but not for Broadband.  I refused to give my details over the phone and they said to go online to do it.  I did, same problem.  What a farce!  A company this size who can't change a payment card online.

Any solutions coming?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a nosy at this link when your logged into your account.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payment-details

Under broadband you should be able to update your card details.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got exactly the same problem with my broadband - it seems to be pretty common. Although the credit card details that I've got online are correct I'm still getting messages about missing payments. Very, very frustrating....

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You could use the link on the above post from yours to “update” the payment details to the same card. 

Or you could call the broadband team tomorrow to see what can be done.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help