cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change payment card

Please can someone advise how I change my payment card. I have been on my account and clicked to update my payment details but there is no button to save the changes. Am I missing something somewhere? Tried it on Edge, Firefox and Safari browsers but no button. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right, after finally getting an email from technical support, the problem has been solved for me. 

If you haven't been supplied with the fix, or looking here for help, here is how to sort the problem. 

1. Go to the update card details where you input your new bank card info.

2. Input new card details.

3. Go to the billing address details underneath your card details.

4. Select the option to manually input your billing address.

5. On door number, this needs to be 3 digits long. So for examples:

If your door number is 8, enter 008

If your door number is 23 enter 023

If your door number is 315 enter 315.

Basically insert 0's before your number to make it 3 digits.

6.Enter the rest of your address in the other boxes. 

7. Hit the submit button at the bottom of the page. 

That should be your details now saved. 

Thanks to the technical support for finally getting back to m with this fix. 

Not an obvious solution, but worked for me. 

Hope this helps anyone else having this issue. 

All the best. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked no problem. So glad it’s sorted! Thanks Djyorkie for the info 🐵 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for this. I’ve spent the past week trying to change my details. This helped so much

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank heavens! 

been trying for ages and using the auto address fill, can't believe I had to manually input in order to see the confirm button.

not a way to run a business if people can't update their payment details. We've had to buy vouchers from PC World/Currys actually saved us a fortune as sports is cheaper as a voucher 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This still didn’t work for me. Tried changing it on account page and changing on the confirmation page but still not working 😩

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry Loulan  I don’t know what to suggest. @Anonymous User ‘s solution, for which we’re truly thankful, has worked for me and others.  Make sure you’re manually entering your address as this is the only screen the ‘confirm’ button appears on to save your card details. I’ve had a quick look on the Bills & Payments screen where you update your payment details and the button is still there on my screen.  Hope you get it to work. Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The bit to input your card details is just a black white rectangle for me lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, long and complicated but I wish I could get that far!

The "change details" page allowed me to change the card for Now TV passes (which we don't use!) but the broadband and phone section won't give me anywhere to put in the new card details.

And their "Help" page isn't working either - grrrrrrrrr......

Only been with Now for less than two weeks and beginning to wonder if this was a good move!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem with mine is where you put card details in its blank just says not found 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your comment - that's exactly what was happening to me!
I just kept going back to the website and (I think it was day 5 or 6!) the full screen finally appeared and I was able to enter the new card details.  Just waiting to see if they take the next payment from the right card!!
So, hang on in there - it should come good one of these days!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

this has not worked for me.

i have tried loads of times and get an error message that my card details are wrong. they aren't. it's a functioning card.

NOWHERE to access any help from anyone.

Furious as I am going round in circles