cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change payment card

Please can someone advise how I change my payment card. I have been on my account and clicked to update my payment details but there is no button to save the changes. Am I missing something somewhere? Tried it on Edge, Firefox and Safari browsers but no button. Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right, after finally getting an email from technical support, the problem has been solved for me. 

If you haven't been supplied with the fix, or looking here for help, here is how to sort the problem. 

1. Go to the update card details where you input your new bank card info.

2. Input new card details.

3. Go to the billing address details underneath your card details.

4. Select the option to manually input your billing address.

5. On door number, this needs to be 3 digits long. So for examples:

If your door number is 8, enter 008

If your door number is 23 enter 023

If your door number is 315 enter 315.

Basically insert 0's before your number to make it 3 digits.

6.Enter the rest of your address in the other boxes. 

7. Hit the submit button at the bottom of the page. 

That should be your details now saved. 

Thanks to the technical support for finally getting back to m with this fix. 

Not an obvious solution, but worked for me. 

Hope this helps anyone else having this issue. 

All the best. 

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jimroy 

Very odd! 
Perhaps you can drop customer service an email to bypass live chat. The email address is in the picture below.

4B13082E-0759-4D48-B376-70C061BAD5F5.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same kind of problem - and I can't be bothered with them. Opened a Mac and Disney account instead.

Life is too short to bother with Companies as stupid as NOW. 

May they go bust. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually, they aren't bothered about getting new ones either. The site won't accept my card details as being correct. They won't just let me have my 7 day free trial whilst they resolve the known fault, oh no, they can't do that without linking a card to the account. So I have to 'try again onaother day'.. I suspect the over paid board director responsible for customer operations makes their staff ask permission to go to the toilet too.

starman73
Elite

I am trying to change my payment method and I get...

Hmm, some of those card details aren't valid.

Please check and try again.

I have tried 4 different cards....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem and no joy in trying to sort it. I have on line chat, telephoned and tweeted. All say they will raise the issue and get back to me but I have heard nothing. Absolutely useless. I have passes that I cannot use as I can’t update card.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah customer Service is awful. I have put in a complaint to see if that does anything. I will not hold my breath.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still nothing!!!!

Absolutly useless!

Remembered I had a free code for a months entertainment pass, so thought, use that, at least my entertainment pass won't go off....

Guess again!!!

System won't let me apply the code. 

I put the code in, and hit the button.. 

It then shows me the pass and its new expirey date and asks me to apply the voucher. 

I hit apply, and all it does is refreshes the page. Fails to add the new pass!!

This is an absolute joke now. 

Really really so fed up with nowtv now!!!!

It's almost as if they are trying their absolute hardest to lose me as a customer!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I logged an official complaint and have actually had numerous emails from them now. All asking for information I have already given in live chat etc.

Still, they say someone is looking into it and should get back to me soon. It’s worrying that such and obvious flaw (or maybe intentional flaw) in their website has not been dealt with faster.

I am now getting sick of jumping through hoops for a problem that they have caused. I think if it’s not sorted by this weekend they can forget it and I’ll just stick with Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm the same. 

Just complained on twitter about not being able to input my free pass to at least keep my entertainment pass running... They replied with "we can help you with that on live chat"!!!

Sorry, but I'm done with wasting time on nowtb. Now looking for an alternative. 

I agree, it all seems rather deliberate to me. How can a "professional" service with a giant company like sky be running such an armature system? 

I wonder if they are relying on disgruntled customers leaving, and going to skyQ or other sky services? 

They have actually made me feel anger towards them... Which is rare for me, being such a mild mannered person. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right, after finally getting an email from technical support, the problem has been solved for me. 

If you haven't been supplied with the fix, or looking here for help, here is how to sort the problem. 

1. Go to the update card details where you input your new bank card info.

2. Input new card details.

3. Go to the billing address details underneath your card details.

4. Select the option to manually input your billing address.

5. On door number, this needs to be 3 digits long. So for examples:

If your door number is 8, enter 008

If your door number is 23 enter 023

If your door number is 315 enter 315.

Basically insert 0's before your number to make it 3 digits.

6.Enter the rest of your address in the other boxes. 

7. Hit the submit button at the bottom of the page. 

That should be your details now saved. 

Thanks to the technical support for finally getting back to m with this fix. 

Not an obvious solution, but worked for me. 

Hope this helps anyone else having this issue. 

All the best.