cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change billing date for Broadband

Before I joined I asked if I could change the billing date and was told after they took the first payment, I would be able to change the date when I logged on but I can not find the option anywhere. How can I do it please?

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally when you sign up to NowTV Broadband the billing date each month will be the date your Broadband goes live.

Not aware of any option on the nowtv My Account section where you can change or ammend your monthly billing date for Broadband yourself.

If it was me i would phone the NowTV Broadband Team for further assistance & help.

You will find their telephone number by going to My Account > Orders & Appointments and click on the drop down arrow below your live date to reveal the telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you hun will try that now.

they should have it readily available.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was told first payment paid once live then go online and change billing date. Please can someone say where. To call them on a number I found cost £6 a joke. I just need to change my payment date. Simple's. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just used this number and it's free on included minutes. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, 

I was told the same thing, after my first payment was taken I would be able to change the date within "my account" I've tried calling and am constantly on hold, granted COVID is impacting businesses, also online chat is never available. 

Did you ever get to change your DD date?

Regards,

Bilchu

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

No I wasn't able, they're very inflexible and the ability to make card payment manually online - only once service has been disconnected is annoying.

I bet good speeds, but if you happen to fall behind on a bill don't expect them to help you.