cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change Email Address

Hello

I need to change my email address but when I attempt to do so on the website it produces an error.

Does anyone know another method to change the account email address?

thanks

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, are you trying to use a Sky email address or an email address already used on any Sky accounts ?

If so have a read of this below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-change-email-address 

Other than that try a different internet browser or your smartphone with mobile data switched on using the Fire Fox internet browser on your phone when attempting to change your new email address on your account.

Sorry i can't offer any more help and all the above are a shot in the dark to be honest.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, are you trying to use a Sky email address or an email address already used on any Sky accounts ?

If so have a read of this below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-change-email-address 

Other than that try a different internet browser or your smartphone with mobile data switched on using the Fire Fox internet browser on your phone when attempting to change your new email address on your account.

Sorry i can't offer any more help and all the above are a shot in the dark to be honest.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for the reply. It does seem to be an issue with accepting this specific new email as I tried with a dummy address and it worked fine. 

I’ll do a bit more digging myself.

thanks

Jay

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The solution is absurd.
An email should be changeable at any time and easily undertaken.
I now have an email that was deleted over two years ago.
When I try to alter it in my account the action is ignored, I get a message telling me the service isn't working and to follow a link to a get in touch page that is blank.
On top of this I am being charged for a service I have never signed up for and have never used!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, try changing my email and get error saying

'Sorry, we're having trouble updating your account right now.

Try saving your changes again, and if that still doesn't work, head over to our Help site to get in touch and we'll update it for you '

Go to help site with no way to get in touch, no help no method of contact - this should be a simple thing to do.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - can I add to those disappointed with your answers on this.  You have a coding issue on your site.  Instead of shrugging off complaints you should be thanking customers for bringing it to your attention and fixing it.  This is basic.  Your site doesn't allow customers to change the email address you use for communication.  Please fix the coding - and reply to confirm done. If I don't get a satisfactory response I'll be cancelling my subscription.

Paul7

@schnapps they send the link to change it to my email I've got on now tv which I can't get into because my ex changed password

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paul7 

Speak with staff about it via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/change-my-account-details

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help