cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fing

Card expired

My card expired and I’ve updated it, I pay £3.99 a month for entertainment as an ex kids subscriber. After updating I’m being asked for £9.99 a month on a new service and can’t do anything else?

7 REPLIES 7
BangBang2112
Advocate

Just came here to ask the same question except my card details were used by someone else. I don’t want to pay 9.99 either and I want to make sure they aren’t going to automatically take the money.

RoyB
Legend

@BangBang2112 

If somebody else has your card details, a Now membership, even a Sports one, is the least of your worries, and you need to get that card blocked, and replaced with a new one, ASAP.

But do they really have your card details, or is it just that you have made available a Now device with your account open on it, and you haven’t set a Payment PIN?

e.g. a shared TV; or even a device with Now open on it that you have disposed of without Factory Resetting it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Fing
No? My card expired and I have entered the details of a new one
RoyB
Legend

@Fing 

Yes, I know; my reply, as per the @, was purely aimed at BangBang2112‘s particular circumstances.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fing @BangBang2112 

Staff with staff via live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Fing
I’ll have to have another look, couldn’t find any way of speaking to a human at all. Poor customer service when you need it.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Fing 

Another user was having issues with live chat on Firefox and had to switch to Edge in this thread 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/How-do-I-permenantly-delete-my-account/td-p/602529/ju...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help