cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Card detail

I have been trying to update card details and it keeps saying there is an issue with my card details I have tried two different cards now can someone help? 

14 REPLIES 14
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Geluk wrote:

Have had an e mail from Support, which is of no help in resolving 😞

I see that your case was escalated as you were unable to update the card details on the account. 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when trying to add your card details.  

Can you please make sure your card details match your billing address?

Is it related to NOWTV demanding (mandatory field) a house number, which I ain't got?

Pse fix this line so it's not mandatory.

Hi @Geluk I was off the past few days there. Can't believe this hasn't been sorted. I'll throw a message to one of our dev guys and they can hopefully explain this house number debacle. On your Bank Statement i'm guessing it has only the house name and the rest of the address yeah?

Geluk
Expert 2

Yes, live in small village and it's just house names on our lane, and even the lane's name doesn't have a name plate !

Card I've always paid with is a UK issued € one; that couldn't be the issue could it,

because of some change in NOWTV's policies?

Geluk
Expert 2

Just tried gain; no joy 😞

I have a Case Number allocated: 03604018

Geluk
Expert 2

NOWTV  e mailed me saying they were closing my case, unless I e mailed back if problem not resolved; it isn't.Smiley Frustrated Smiley Frustrated

"You contacted us a few days ago and since we haven't heard back from you we're going to close the case in our system for now. If you do still need our help, just get back in touch by replying to this email. "

However, if you reply to e mail, it just bounces; great!

"Your email has not reached NOW TV -  Case ID: 03648101 "

Geluk
Expert 2

On to CHAT this morning, and they suggested I d/load the NOWTV app for Windows 10 to facilitate card details update; this I did, but of no help whatsover 🙂
I can see nothing in app allowing me to update card, only links to buy new passes 😞

app.jpg

Why do NOWTV make payment so difficult?