cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant edit payment details on nowtv account

Currently only a broadband customer, I wanted to sign up for a tv pass.  But I can't, because the nowtv website seems to be broken; under "manage account" where I'm supported to be able to edit/display my payment details it just says "oops, something went wrong"... Ive tried it on three devices.  Anyone else experienced this please and know a workaround?

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. The help page just links me back to the payment details page, which does not show any links at all.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User rather than try a different device, try a different browser or try Chrome in incognito mode.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Saint1976  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

Hi Saint

Believe it or not, I had to update my own payment details recently and despite a little problem with this site, it eventually went through OK. 

However, I do agree that a different browser can be the answer to most data entry problems simply because different browsers will behave differently depending on the site they're trying to access.  For example, I use three browsers but only one of them, Firefox, can access the GeekTown website.  Likewise, sometimes I cannot view some YouTube videos using my main browser but my Chrome browser works OK.

Therefore, it pays to be flexible, especially when it comes to dealing with computer related stuff.

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy@Anonymous User
Thank you. That doesn't seem to be the problem. I've tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Chrome in incognito mode and Opera - none of them do anything different.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Saint1976 

Hi Tom G

It may help forum members if you could explain your problem in more detail, that way the more experienced members may be able to pass on or formulate a solution for you to try.

At the moment, you have not given much to go on.

However, if you want Now TV to specifically tackle your problem then you may email them at the following:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the helpful suggestions people.  I too have tried multiple browsers and get the same issue with all.  You go into "manage account", select the "Payment details" option from the "My payments" dropdown, and then just get "Oops, we don't appear to have any payment details set up for your account" (which isnt true) and instead of displaying fields for payment details it just displays "Oops, something went wrong". Thanks alot for the suggestion @Anonymous User, I will try emailing support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi did you ever get anywhere with this?  I am experiencing the same havent been able to buy a tv pass since september!  My payment card for broadband is the same so I don't understand why it's not working.  Incredibly frustrating!!!  Same messages - 

There was a problem with your payment details...
Your payment details could not be authorised. Please check your card details or try a different card.
Any help greatly appreciated, customer service is useless!!! thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried going onto live chat and discussing the issue with staff?

Just make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes they’re useless and can’t resolve