cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot update payment details, same error message

Hello, 

I cannot update my payment details every time I click confirm it just says "whoops something went wrong" I have read all previous threads on payment detail updates but they all seem to be that the confirm button wasn't displaying which is NOT the issue I am having. 

I have tried to enter the address manually and put the house number as a 3 digit number as per advice on other threads but still the same issue, it is highly frustrating because you cant even speak to anybody at NowTV. 

has anybody had this issue and solved it please? it will not let me apply my new voucher code because the payment details need updating but wont let me update so I now have a pass thats useless and a very unhappy 2 year old! 

Thanks in advance 

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve got the same problem, it’s annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you solved it yet? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not able to update my payment details and can't find a helpline number to speak to someone, I'm not sure what to do. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same too. Nightmare, I will keep trying this week but you would think they might notice this glitch soon!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

..you would think so! But more than 1 year on NO still buggy that payment address form..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am havingg this same issue' its driving me crazy! 

I have tried to input address ma ually with a 3 digit house number like what was suggested but still says 'oops something went wrong'

Its not wrong at my end!! Grrrr....

Anyone had any joy yet? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue. Trying to update my card detail. Keeps saying oops something went wrong. Has anyone found a solution to this? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I've been trying to update my payment details for months now and the same message keeps popping up : 

Hmm, some of those card details aren't valid.
Please check and try again.

Nothing wrong with my cards details, and nothing to speak to at NOWTV or SKY