Cannot update card details

Why can't I update new card details it keeps saying they are invalid 

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Why can't I update new card details it keeps saying they are invalid 

Make sure the address details are 100% correct including lower case and uppercase where applicable @Anonymous User If that doesn't work, try another browser or device and try again please. Let me know how it goes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel there is a major issue with the payment system for NowTV. I had to cancel my card due to being lost and now over a month later, numerous occasions of email and chat contact, and almost daily attempts to change the payment card details my passes are getting cancelled. Each email I get to tell me is sent with a handy link to "update your payment details" which never works. All that is ever reached is a screen "Oops, somthing went wrong..." The operatives on email and chat all appear to want to help by all I end up getting is, "the case has been reverted to a higher level". I tried asking for a phone number to call and have the details manually change but that got little response.

This is a little bit of a rant but now getting rather annoyed. All I want to do is pay NowTV some money and continue watching.

Any suggestions welcome, but I think I have exhausted most options that I can do from this end other than open a completly new account. cache clearing, correct details, different devises....all tried.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv excuse for mine is my bank have put a block on my card, but when I've phone my bank on 2 occasions after searching my account for quite sometime they came back and could not find any block and said its the now TV payment systems as I'm not the first customer to go to the and say this. 

Sometime later now TV still blame natwest I'm amazed at the lack of ambition to actually look properly into this