cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot update card details

Hi,

Last month, I contacted NowTV as when I tried to update payment details, I got a white box saying "unexpected error occured" and sent to a sign up page.

2 laptops, 2 phones, 2 tablets all blamed.

This month, same issue, and my card details have been blamed, even though I can't amend them, and I still have the above issus.

I've since tried a new phone and tablet, and 2 public access points, and Edge,Chrome, Firefox and Opera broswers.

Any idea what's going on?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still the same. Anyone?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been trying all night to change my card details ready for next months payment as i’ve opened a new bank account. Turns out when changing your card details you need at least 10p in the new account. Hope this helps others ☺️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What a load of rubbish this now TV stick is as we bought it under the impression that it is contract less. Now I have a pass ready to be added but cannot as I don't have Bank details. They take my money then will not assist me further. VERY DISAPPOINTED in the service now TV provides. As much use as a chocolate teapot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is STILL happening.

Why is your payment system still broken, and why haven't you fixed it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So you can see the age of my first post, so excuse me for coming across as a bit short.

How the hell can "payment details" still be broken after all these months?

Numerous devices, OS's and internet access points later; and it just sends me back to "Great your signed up!"

End of contract in 1 month and 6 days, the lack of response to this from NowTV is simply amazing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can someone help me with my query.. Everytime I try to pay for now tv no is and Entertainment I get an error message informing me that I have typed in the wrong card details. This happens on every devise I have registered in my account..Now I am unable to use now TV.Now TV have not answered my query. Is anyone else having the same issue. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am also unable to update credit card details. Have tried on numerous occasions without success. Have emailed now tv without any reply and am now considering throwing the box through the window!!! Please will someone/anyone help???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue. Done it on several browsers (phone, laptop, smart tv) and used 3 different cards all with money on them. Still nothing. Just says my card details are invalid even though they are the same and work fine on every single website i have ever used except for this one.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you have to ring every time also if you sign in on sky account it also will develop a error on card details and you have to ring because they are fat on everyones cookies it has all old details for that ip address saved so they dont bother with names just ip address and it doesnt matter how much money you have it still wont accept as automatic but a operator im just guessing