cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot purchase Now TV Stick + 2 months entertainment

Hi,

Grateful for any help. I am trying to purchase a stick with 2months entertainment pass. However, at the payment screen, every time I click pay now, the screen essentially freezes, and never pro dies confirmation of pay. I have signed up for account, and I have chatted online with three different representatives - none of whom have been able to help. The last chap has referred the matter to his technical team, but so far I have not heard anything. Oh, how I wish I could actually speak to a human being... I have tried different credit cards, different browsers (including, Safari and mozilla), as well as different devices,  and every time I cannot make it past the screen, and I do not get any confirmation email that my purchase has gone through. I am at the point of giving up, and going with Netflix, but I thought I’d try one last time posting on the forum just to see if anyone else has had the same problem. I cannot imagine that it is just me, but you never know.

Many thanks, 

Mart in 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is this the nowtv smart stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment pass from the nowtv website for £19.99 ?

If you get to the stage where you see the page continually loads with the spinning coloured circles then make sure your ad blocker is disabled on your internet browser.

Also, if you have already created a nowtv account where you submitted your bank card details, then i don't know why you can't purchase the stick from the nowtv website using the same bank card.

Alternatively, you could buy the nowtv smart stick with the bundled 2 month entertainment pass from places like Argos, Curry's, Tesco's etc for the same price of £20.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same problem trying to buy the Now TV (no extra bundle) stick through the website. Gets to the payment stage, all looks ok, click pay now and then just get a blank screen with no confirmation of payment. No email confirming order and doesn't look like payment is taken. I've tried it twice and I am not trying it again. WIll just look to buy the stick offline but if I can't buy it without a 'deal' then that will be no use. Can this issue be sorted?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem,black screen at purchase time. Tried live chat 4 timesand phoned them,changed browser,cleared cookies but still no luck. Been trying over 4 weeks now and about to give up and buy a fire stick