cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot login through now tv stick & taken detials

One of your sell representatives has told me to set up an email and a password. Now I cant sign in to the NOW TV she must have written down wrong and now I cannot sign in and card details have been taken I have just got fed up about the whole situation and I just want to cancel the whole process now. There's no one to talk to on here as there's a technical issue and I am just so fed up.

Someone just help me I don't like all this form business I just want a normal person to talk to. Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi there, I will look into this for you, and email you as soon as possible... (please confirm that the email logged to this community post is correct)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The email on this account is [email removed]. but the issue im having is about a different acount that i have its an AOL email, that i cant seem to activate. Its [email removed] i have tryied to activate it but it keeps clearing after i put in my details. The lady that gave me the stick said to make an other email whitch i stated above. My card details have been taken & i dont wanna be charged for it when i cant use the service or log in, could i please cancel this.

Thank you