cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot cancel membership

Cannot find anywhere to cancel my membership. It does not give me the option on any page I visit. I have the sports package. Tried on both web and via TV itself. Please advise.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the NOW Stick, from the main NOW Home Screen page on your television, navigate to the bottom grid horizontal row on your TV screen, then navigate along the bottom of the horizontal grid until you reach the My Account tile box to click on.

If you haven't logged out of the NOW Stick under the My Account section it should show what login account details you used.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was it a Day Sports Membership or a month Sports Membership ?

Where the Day Sports Membership is self cancelling, hence the reason you can't find the cancel button under My Account > My Membership whilst logged in on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Monthly. Apologies for not being clear beforehand and thank you for
responding.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming it's a full blown month sports membership and not a Mobile Sports freebie membership that came with a Day Sports Pass offer ?

If there is nothing showing under My Account > My Membership whilst signed in on here, then is there any chance you have more than one account ?

Go to the playback devices that you been recently watching NOW Sports on and under My Account on the NOW playback App you will find the email address / username that you have logged into to make sure the NOW login account all matches when attempting to cancel your Membership whilst on the NOW website.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a Sky Sports subscription which costs £33.99 per month. I have a
stick which is plugged into my TV.

On the app on my TV there is no My Account option

And on the website I cannot even see anything relating to my account, let
alone mention to cancel it. But I definitely have an account because I
watch Sky Sports and get billed for it.

It's a little disconcerting!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the NOW Stick, from the main NOW Home Screen page on your television, navigate to the bottom grid horizontal row on your TV screen, then navigate along the bottom of the horizontal grid until you reach the My Account tile box to click on.

If you haven't logged out of the NOW Stick under the My Account section it should show what login account details you used.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Oh wow! You're right I had a different sign in name.

I've managed to cancel. Thank you so much for your help, and the timely
responses.

Much appreciated. Is there any way I can leave feedback for you personally?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you found it ?

Does the email address match the email address you be using to check your online NOW account to cancel your Membership ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

No need to leave any feedback, just give me a thumbs up on my posts and accept my post which was most helpful has an accepted solution (which you have already done thanks 👍).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t have a now stick, trying to cancel account from iPad.. keeps sending me round in circles, very frustrating..